Fraternity Recruitment

<p>I'll be attending TCU this fall and I am difficult to figure out how/when I should register for rush. I tried looking on the website but there doesn't really seem to be that much information. Does anyone have any idea when the registration process begins or where I can find that out?</p>

<p>It is a bit of a secret. My son only found out about it when he arrived the first week and while he was given a bid card, most have already been given out. In the event no one gives you a direct answer, I’ll find out through the Facebook Sig Eps Mom page or my son when he gets home in a few days and post back here. Good Luck.</p>

<p>LVN: Three things: 1) Keep watching the TCU Greeks web page. Eventually, they will have the Recruitment Form on the site for you to register with. 2) I believe there also is a mailer over the summer with information. When you register, be sure to call the IFC office and double check that you are in the system. My son registered in July but somehow was not actually in the system so missed out on the summer parties, pre-rush parties, etc., and like Terri above says, many of the bids are given out before formal recruitment week. 3) Go onto the individual fraternity web pages – most of them have a form online that you can complete to show you are interested. Hope this helps…</p>