Freaking out about this

<p>Hi everyone,</p>

<p>So I've been accepted into UW-Madison, and there's just one thing I'm freaking about..</p>

<p>You see, at the time I applied I was living in Pakistan doing GCE A-levels (basically the equivalent of AP/community college here), but in January this year I moved to Maryland. Instead of only enrolling in high school here for one semester I thought I'd finish my courses. However, I have to self-study for the exams now! I have finished my courses, now I am just at the revision part, and I have been diligently studying hard every day. I know I can probably manage a passing grade, but it's not easy, and in case I don't for any reason and get something like a C or D will my admission be revoked? My GPA for 9-11 grade was 3.75, but now that I'm basically self-studying the second semester of senior year at home I don't know how I'll do! </p>

<p>UW is definitely the school I want to go to, I haven't officially enrolled yet but I will in the next few days. I'm even going to Wisconsin REAL this weekend. I get the results to these exams in August, and will have no other grades to show before that besides 9-11 grade's and the first semester of 12th; what are the chances of my admissions getting revoked at that time if I don't do great? </p>

<p>Thanks, sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm just really stressed out =(</p>

<p>You have nothing to worry about. First off, if you don’t get the results until August then you’ll already be set with the University. Also they know your circumstances and if they don’t then make sure you inform then. You won’t be denied for things that are out of your control.</p>