Free Ice Cream Tonight

<p>Students if you are looking for something to do tonight, see below</p>

<p>The University of Alabama Honors College
How does FREE Coldstone ice cream sound? Impossible? Not for you! Join us outside of Nott, tonight, October 15 at 9:00pm to eat ice cream, mingle, and celebrate the diversity in the Honors College. </p>

<p>Don’t believe us? Check out the events page for even more information: [Honors</a> College Assembly Diverse Dessert | Events Calendar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“Events Calendar - The University of Alabama”>Events Calendar - The University of Alabama)</p>

<p>Thanks, I copied your post and sent it to my s in case he didn’t hear about it!</p>

<p>You’re welcome, I thought that in light of some recent posts, this info might be helpful. This seems like a nice evening diversion from mid-term study and a way to meet people.</p>

<p>I forwarded to DS (thanks, btw). Unfortunately he has a volleyball game at that time. Guess he’ll have to get his own ice cream at Lakeside.</p>

<p>I forwarded it as well and my DD’s comment was, I knew there was ice-cream and I wasn’t going to go, but now that I know it’s ColdStone, I will be going. Thanks. :-)</p>

<p>D mentioned this event while she was home this weekend. Hoping she will go since she’s had a “horrible, terrible, no good, very bad day.” :-(</p>

<p>Hope they have fun!!</p>

<p>Thanks, robotbldmom, I just forwarded to my son as well.</p>

<p>If I see anything else interesting, I will be glad to post that info as well. :)</p>