Freshman Apartments?

<p>I got accepted into A&M pretty much the day dorm housing filled. How likely is it that the housing will reopen? I've already started looking at apartments just in case, but finding one that's fully furnished with a nine month lease within a decent price range is killing me.</p>

<p>Can anyone suggest any good places that fit those qualifications?</p>

<p>The private dorms are great choices. A little more expensive, but much nicer. Traditions & Calloway are very near campus.</p>

<p>I made my decision to go to A&M at the last possible moment, and I got housed at one of the nicest dorms on campus. There will be students who drop out or don’t turn in required paperwork. I would recommend staying on campus your first year because of the networking experiences and the convenience of walking to your classes. The best dorms are the modular dorms because you only have to share the room with one person and you have a private bathroom. </p>

<p>If you don’t get lucky and find housing, I would suggest you use a site like “aggieseach” or the TAMU Housing facebook page to find a roommate in your similar situation (eg. freshman, has pets, etc.). Off campus housing that typically houses freshman is Callaway House and Traditions. </p>

<p>Thanks! I’m glad that there’s at least hope to make it into the dorms. I signed up for their waiting list, but I wasn’t sure how much I should rely on that.</p>