Freshman Course selection

<p>My DS is heading to BB next week (yea!) and is getting a schedule together on schedule builder. He is looking to take Bio 1 or honors bio 1, but they are at capacity. Will more classes open up or should he move on to other classes to fill his schedule? </p>

<p>More seats will become available at each Bama Bound, especially in entry level classes. </p>

<p>yes, more 1xx seats will open with each bama bound. however, before you go, come up with a variety of sections that will work.</p>

<p>write down the CRN numbers because that is what gets plugged into the computer when you register.</p>

<p>Mom2…if he prints the classes from schedule builder will that include those numbers or will he need to write them down? This is great information to know since he just wrote down time, days, and professor. </p>

<p>I dont know what is printed out in schedule builder as that is new. Print it out and see. If the CRNs are missing then hand write them in.</p>

<p>Caution: does Schedule Builder show those sections of classes which are full, or have waitlists? I don’t know the answer to this, but caution if it does not.</p>