Freshman English

<p>Hi...Any advice or input on Freshman English classes and good teachers, etc. would be
very appreciated.</p>

<p>I can’t help you out on professors since both the ones I had apparently no longer teach the class, but each section is very different. The professors are really allowed to do basically whatever they want with that class, so if you get a professor that likes something that interests you (no way to check; basically a crap shoot) you’ll have a good time. </p>

<p>One of my professors liked comic books, so all three books we read were graphic novels and for one of our projects we had to draw a graphic novel. It was pretty interesting and not the entire class revolved around graphic novels, but it was certainly different than what other sections did.</p>

<p>LoMascolo LoMascolo LoMascolo</p>

<p>In addition to the fact that you’ll watch Braveheart and read a book that’s actually not too bad (Outlander), she is a great lady and you’ll really enjoy coming to class. You’ll more often than not be let out 15-20 minutes early, and she lives in a location where if the weather is severe, it is unsafe for her to drive to Tech. That meant a few cancellations for my section last semester.</p>

<p>Really though, she’s a great teacher and you can’t go wrong choosing her. As long as you write pretty well and about things you care for, ask for help when you need it, and read the book, should be a pretty easy A.</p>

<p>I might have had her actually. I had somebody who had us watch Braveheart. We also had a couple “outside classes” where we were tasked with walking around outside and writing about something we saw. I liked outside classes.</p>