Freshman football tickets

<p>I clicked on the site, which said new student football ticket sales begins at 6:00 a.m. CST tomorrow. Does anyone know if this means for freshmen, too? Just checking because 7:00 a.m. is a busy time for us.</p>

<p>This means for freshman only…returning students have already purchased theirs.</p>

<p>*Just checking because 7:00 a.m. is a busy time for us. *</p>

<p>Well…someone who can be near a computer needs to do this…it won’t take long, but don’t miss this time.</p>

<p>It will take you less than a minute to get on there and get them ordered.</p>

<p>m2ck,</p>

<p>The email sent to my son’s myBama account listed the time ticket sales would start as 7 am without mention of a time zone. I guess I’ll have to try the earlier time as well. Fortunately, I’m usually up by that time.</p>

<p>Thanks! I meant that 6:00 a.m. was better than 7:00. I will get on then–I can sense the tone of urgency in your replies. My husband didn’t believe me. Thanks again!</p>

<p>Sale starts at 7am CENTRAL</p>

<p>My husband didn’t believe me.</p>

<p>LOL…sounds like my household. Time and time again my H doesn’t understand things like this. Of course, he comes from a family who would show up for a just-released popular movie a few minutes before starting time and wonder why all the seats were sold out.</p>

<p>Just woke up thinking it was 6 am EST, had the conversion backwards, ha ha. Had to swap the laundry anyway as S is leaving for his senior trip in the am. He is getting a ride to school luckily, otherwise I would have been in the car at 8 am.
Roll Tide</p>

<p>Now I know why I was confused, site says 6 am, email said 7 am, perhaps they were adjusting for time zones. So I guess I’ll be ready by 7 am EST. I will have to put a reminder on my phone. 7 am will be chaos here I’m sure.</p>

<p>From son’s myBama home page after clicking the “New Student Football Tickets” link:</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>From the email regarding New Student Tickets from UA Athletics:</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Guess we’ll see in about 13 minutes…</p>

<p>They’re open!</p>

<p>Got my tickets!!! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>That was Easy… Plan B … Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Roll Tide…DD got her tickets.</p>

<p>Package B. Yay! It’s 1:00 a.m. here. I’m going to bed.</p>

<p>Good night, ya’ll, and ROLLLLL TIDE!!!</p>