Freshman Football Tickets

<p>Students can sell only a few tix, otherwise they can’t buy tix the next year. </p>

<p>“Seems tough on students who really want to use tickets to see the games.”</p>

<p>? They would just use them. </p>

<p>Frankly, I haven’t seen any STUDENT get that much for a game tix simply because sitting in the student section isn’t that great. I think my son once paid $200 for a tix for an LSU game.</p>

<p>I thought there was a limited amount of tickets available for the freshman to buy…that’s why I thought it would be unfortunate if freshman bought ticket packages simply for the intention of selling (all) of them.</p>

<p>No worries either way, in fact, our guide was THRILLED with the money to be made, and if it okay with everyone, it is certainly okay with me! I’m sure to be in the ticket-buying mode soon myself!</p>

<p>Students can sell their tickets if they wish to another student, or to anyone by upgrading it to a student guest ticket. You can transfer from student - student as many times as you want with no penalty. And you can upgrade to a student guest ticket as many times as you wish as well. But doing so 3 or more times will make you ineligible to buy tickets the following year.</p>

<p>With the home schedule this year the only two games you’d make money off of would be Texas A&M & auburn. And even then it would probably be $100 - $150 at most. Remember you have to pay the upgrade fee (face - $5) if you want to sell it to a non-student. </p>

<p>The changes made a couple years ago has really reduced the number of students buying tix just to sell them. And I for one would like to see them make it even stricter by only allowing one upgrade per season.</p>

<p>A tip for those freshmen who will be looking to buy either the A&M or auburn game off another student. Don’t buy early in the week. Wait until Friday or even Sat morning when the prices will drop like rocks. Plus you want to wait and see if you’ll get a donated ticket off the waiting list for free.</p>

<p>I am a distance learning student and I’ve paid the student activity fee in order to eligible to purchase student tickets. My question is if I purchase two student tickets (from students selling them) and then a week prior to the game the tickets are transferred to my action account. Can I pay the upgrade fee and convert one ticket to a student guest ticket?</p>