Freshman Football Tickets

<p>Just wondernig if anyone had anymore info on when incoming freshman will be able to buy their ticket packages? Last I heard, it was expected to be around June 1, we will be travelling, so just trying to make sure we don’t miss it. Thanks, and a Happy Graduation to all of the graduating seniors!</p>

<p>And what’s the $$$ damage for said tickets?</p>

<p>TXArchitect…the $$ is not bad. I think it is something like $5/game so about $20 fo rthe package.</p>

<p>The prices have doubled this year to $10 a game - that is, if freshman prices are the same as those for the upperclassmen.</p>

<p>I am wondering the thing…when and where do we sign up for freshmen football tickets??</p>

<p>The Bama Bound Guidebook app has some information on that. It says purchase is available June 3rd.</p>

<p>Package options are A) Ole Miss, Georgia State, Tennessee, Tennesee-Chattanooga B) Colorado State, Arkansas, LSU.</p>

<p>At our Meet n Greet picnic this past Sunday they told us it would be available around June 1 and to watch your MyBama account emails. </p>

<p>Also, know that if your wanting your student to attend the game for Parents weekend, if they select the package for that weekend their seat will NOT be by yours. With either package, if you and your Bama student wish to sit together at the game then you must buy a Parents Weekend Package for the UA student as well. Registration for Parents Weekend opens June 10. They day we will be in T-Town for BB.</p>