freshman football tickets

<p>okay so i think i just reserved a spot in the lottery for season tickets... but when i got the order confirmation it said money due and application charge: $0. my application still went through right?
and also, how many season tickets do they reserve for incoming students? like, how much of a chance do i really have to get them? and if i apply more than once does that increase my chances?</p>

<p>The student section is pretty big so I think most get them--unlike bball where it is really small and tough to get in. Good luck. I doubt there is an app fee. If you win then you pay.</p>

<p>Did you do this online or did you get a form in the mail? I haven't received any information about tickets yet.</p>

<p>Soccer22fan, I got a little pamplet that told me what to do. Go to UWBADGERS.com and find the link for ordering tickets. You can attempt to get football season tickets, hockey season tickets, and you can for sure buy a "red card" for 25 $ that gets you in to multiple sports (soccer being the best one)</p>

<p>Thanks so much, Sonic Sam!</p>