Freshman Housing

<p>My daughter will be a freshman this fall and is looking into all the housing options. Is anyone considering a living learning community? Any thoughts about the dorms?</p>

<p>Hi mommio - kenzie1992 posted some thoughts about the dorms on this thread last year that were helpful to us: <a href=“Answering questions - #31 by Erin_s_Dad - Lewis & Clark College - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/lewis-clark-college/1347167-answering-questions-p3.html&lt;/a&gt; . We also watched the videos on youtube about the different dorms. One thing from what I’ve heard: Each dorm has its unique character, but all are multi-dimensional; for example, Stewart can’t be pigeonholed as the “quiet” dorm, though it focuses on wellness and has students who’ve chosen the ‘substance free’ path, or Copeland as a wild dorm or athletes-only dorm, though it is larger and many athletes do choose to room there. DD knows people in most or all of the dorms who are happy with where they’ve living. Congratulations on your daughter’s choice–in our house, it was a great feeling to have the decision made! Best wishes to her at Lewis & Clark. DD has loved it there so far.</p>

<p>I have to say that wherever you live, you will have a view of one of the most beautiful campuses I’ve ever seen. Just returned from a visit with the son of our next door neighbor at Lewis and Clark. He went to a boys high school and like s the gender ratio. Great change for him!</p>