Freshman Housing

I just finished my application for on-campus housing. My first choice is Hullabaloo. How long does it usually take to find out what hall you get in to? Thanks!

Late May/early June

How do you update your housing preferences after initial sign-up? Do you go back to the Housing Portal and go through the process as if you were starting a new housing application? Also, is it possible to sign up for LLC after initial sign up?

just log back in to the housing portal and change your preferences. Since my son is already in school now, it doesn’t work for me to log in to give you exactly how it works, but from what I can remember, yes, you just go in and change your preferences. Signing up for an LLC just means you put that dorm that houses your LLC as your first choice. You have until May 1 to make changes.

If I change my housing preferences, does that affect my priority status?

no, you can change your preferences without changing your housing priority date.

I can only see options for Fall 2016 housing? I’ll dig back through to see what I am doing wrong.

@carachel2 , you may be going to the link for 2016-2017 Applicants and Residents instead of the one below it for 2017-2018 Applicants.