FRESHMEN 2007- Where are you from? Major?

<p>Son attending-
From Long Island
Major- likely Poli-sci/History (otherwise a pre-med based program)</p>

<p>akron, ohio
major- biomed engineering with the pre-med emphasis and a minor in spanish</p>

<p>(Still undecided as to whether I'm attending, but)</p>

<p>Location: suburbs of Michigan
Major: Biology/psychology double major, possible chem minor, pre-med</p>

<p>(also undecided. most likely attending, but it's not written in stone XD)</p>

<p>Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Major(s): Music performance (voice) for sure, hopefully to add on int'l relations after.</p>

<p>Definately attending and super excited!! Already even got my roomie through facebook lol. I cant do that random thing ;)</p>

<p>Location: Florida
Major: Accounting/Finance</p>

<p>Most likely attending-still waiting on money decisions.</p>

<p>Location: Edmond, OK
Major: Music Business and Entertainment Industry</p>

<p>Long Island
Undecided Engineering</p>

<p>Son attending
Major: Business</p>

<p>Virginia
Exercise Physiology wit pre-med intent</p>

<p>Denver
Music Composition-Production/Commercial Music Emphasis!</p>

<p>yaaaay nafseltaeb! I might be in frost next year (if i go) or rather, i will be there but idk if i'm going. I still have to choose between Tulane and I don't know how good their music program is :-&lt;/p>

<p>Just outside of Chicago
Meteorology/Math</p>

<p>Wow Jeremy! Let's be friends!</p>

<p>JEREMY:</p>

<p>We (my son) was debating Tulane too. Great school. Good merit awards. We were afraid with the negative publicity in New Orleans. Very worried about the safety. My son loved UM and received the Singer Scholarship so he is going there rather than his first choice- Berkeley. Anyway, visit and just make sure Tulane is safe. Unfortunately, New Orleans is taking along time to rebuild and seems to have a very high crime rate at this time. We have a tenth grader at home and hope by the time he applies things return to normal there.
Good luck to you.</p>

<p>Long Island
Economics</p>

<p>thug4life:
Every thread you are on, you are immature and obnoxious. Time for you to find a new hobby.</p>

<p>TO ALL: IGNORE THUG and do not reply or comment to any of his comments as he continuously looks for attention on many of the threads.....</p>

<p>All Serious UMer's, please continue...)</p>