640 us history
academic decathlon/national hispanic scholar
ap scores
self studied env sci: 3
eng/world history/us history/psychology/chem/span/
4/4/4/5/1/4</p>

<p>did not get supplemental form. : ( rejected from la and berk? </p>

<p>in state</p>

<p>whoa o.o I have like exactly same stats as u :O, except my UC gpa=my W gpa <.<.</p>

<p>Supplemental questionaire, to my understanding is for people who are borderline, or the college admissions officer wants more details for a certain part on ur app. It could also be to check to see if some of ur information is valid.</p>

<p>I received the supplemental form for UCB, reguarding my medical condition. Basically I just had to talk about how it affects me, and also an actual record of it. You’re not gonna get a form, unless ur borderline, or theres something you have thats interesting to the officers</p>

<p>^ exactly. he felt he was borderline, but since he didn’t get it; it must mean he was either rejected or accepted. and he definitely feels he wouldn’t have been an accepted applicant. </p>

<p>and really?
that’s pretty cool (in regards to the similarities) . what were your exact stats?</p>

<p>well my stats sux and lol I wasn’t even expecting to get a form :). I was aiming for the mid tier uc, since those I dont even have a great chance, although I still havent got rejected or accepted to any of them.</p>

<p>(Very competitive high school)
UC GPA: 3.41 :frowning: UW GPA: 3.27
SAT I: 2120
SAT II: Chinese 760 Math 2 690
No good EC <.<
AP exams: Stats/psych 4,4
By end of senior year I’ll be done with 3 AP at high school and 2 at CC</p>

<p>my bad i mean ur friends stats XD</p>

<p>Don’t stress. I know the wait is nerve-wracking. Try yoga or boxing to relieve the frustration.</p>