From our very own slippy

<p>Alabama is not as good as their record, and we owe them one.</p>

<p>Get over it, you people. We still have something to play for. </p>

<p>Bama has basically been immune from the upset bug because THEY DON’T PLAY ANYBODY. I will be there in Tuscaloosa (where my traitorous son is a student) and I will scream my bloody lungs out. </p>

<p>I would rather see an Oregon-FSU championship than see Bama back in the game. F those guys. F their girlfriends. F their grandparents. </p>

<p>WAKE THE HECK UP PEOPLE. FOCUS. </p>

<p>***Yes, I frequent Tigerdroppings especially after an LSU loss. They are an entertaining bunch. I know how you feel slippy, I get pretty irate after Bama loses too.</p>

<p>From the Adam Lambert Fan Forum I frequent and copies the posts I make there to here…</p>

<p>slippy, you have my complete and utter empathy. I’m still paying for the psychotherapy bills I racked up after the 2010 Iron Bowl.</p>

<p>I, for one, will remain nervous about angry, hungry Tigers prowling Bryant-Denny until they are fit for the taxidermist.</p>

<p>Roll Tide, and are Kenyan Drake and Derrick Henry not exquisite? :)</p>

<p>i am sure slippy will appreciate you bringing his post from another forum to this one …</p>

<p>Bama has basically been immune from the upset bug because THEY DON’T PLAY ANYBODY</p>

<p>gosh I know…Bama doesn’t play anybody good. It played that lousy Ole Miss team and, of course, the Rebels scored a big fat ZERO. </p>

<p>I’m sure the great Tiggers will make mincemeat of that cupcake team…oops…not so much.</p>

<p>lol</p>

<p><a href=“where%20my%20traitorous%20son%20is%20a%20student”>I</a></p>

<p>I would rather see an Oregon-FSU championship than see Bama back in the game. F those guys. F their girlfriends. F their grandparents. *</p>

<p>What a (fill in the blank).</p>

<p>oh…and LSU lost to oh-so-scary GEORGIA…which promptly lost to …lol…Vandy!</p>

<p>i am sure slippy will appreciate you bringing his post from another forum to this one …</p>

<p>Well, when you use essentially the same screenname on both forums and those forums are public…</p>

<p>(believe me, post #1 isn’t the most revealing)</p>

<p>^^^Hey! Coach Franklin is trying really hard…</p>

<p>And Georgia has been decimated by injuries.</p>

<p>^^^
Bama had a TON of injuries last year (the most Saban had had in all of his coaching history)…yet the Tide still won the Championship. </p>

<p>I know that Coach Franklin is doing a very good job.</p>

<p>But, think about it…if Bama had beaten Vandy, Slippy would have just considered it a win against another nobody.</p>

<p>I’m sorry if I offended anyone, especially slippy. I thought it was funny and I know we can all relate. Slippy, if you don’t find my original post amusing I will ask an administrator to take it down.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>I wouldn’t worry too much about “offending Slippy”. He doesn’t give an ounce of worry about offending the Bama Family when he posts his “tigger droppings” on this forum. </p>

<p>If he can’t take it after all the crap he’s dropped here, well, he can just drown his sorrows and wake up tomorrow with another hangover…oh and there’s a place for people who do that…and they meet everyday with a Big Blue book…not just when LSU loses.</p>