Frost FA packages

<p>Anyone who was accepted to Frost hear about scholarship/financial aid yet?</p>

<p>They gaped my aid. Don't look for to much aid from miami...</p>

<p>what about scholarships? Did they mail those out yet? (hoping for one BAH)</p>

<p>I am wondering if Frost FA or scholarships have been notified.</p>

<p>Oiram, did you apply to Frost?</p>

<p>When we visited the campus 4/1, they had not yet sent any of the Frost the FA or Scholarship packages. We were told that hopefully they would finish them up by this past Friday. My D noticed that the message changed in her MyUM account to something that made us think that they were posting them. Unfortunately, there was nothing in today's mail... maybe Monday.</p>

<p>Thanks mommyj. No change noticed in the MyUM here.</p>

<p>mominva, The myUM thing had previously said something like "There are no financial awards for this period". On Friday my D checked it and it said something like "Financial awards are not veiwable at this time" That led us to believe that they were either in the process of inputing the information or they were in the mail... hopefully Monday ;) I will post as soon as we hear something. We are in Fort Lauderdale area so I assume that we will get our letter sooner, but you never know...</p>

<p>My son got his Frost Scholarship in the mail today! Miami here he comes!</p>

<p>Just curious.</p>

<p>How generous was Frost regarding scholarships/aid?</p>

<p>I got a really generous offer from a private school in my state which is hard to turn down. I'm hoping for similar aid from Frost. Although they're different schools, I'm doing the same degree at both. (Music industry)</p>