FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

ACCEPTED FROM A DEFERRED STUDENT; 24 ACT!! IM SO HAPPY. time to celebrate

2 Likes

It was automatic. I donā€™t know the threshold for GPA/ test score. My son got the waiver. He has a 95.5/100 ( not sure what that correlates to for their gpa but mostly honors and AP classes )and a 33 ACT

2 Likes

Within ranges, and good extra curricularā€™s. Thought Iā€™d at least get deferred. So mad

no email either

Damn 24 act and you got in. Congrats

1 Like

Anyone get the email and not get in?? Iā€™m doubting it.

1 Like

No extra application. My daughter got full waiver (to bring down to in state tuition). She did not apply for honors program.

My OOS daughter did NOT get fsu email but did get UF email.

Accepted FSU, with waived oos fees! Woohoo!!!

So that at least confirms that not everone ended up getting middle of the night email from IT batch could still be accepted

1 Like

Accepted OOS
4.15 W GPA
32 ACT

1 Like

Son Accepted OOS; received email.
Gpa 3.9; 1370 SAT
Varsity + founded medical club + UVA research

2 Likes

Son accepted OOS
Letter didnā€™t mention merit. For those that got it, was that in the admissions letter?

link at the bottom of the letter to separate scholarship letter

1 Like

Yes there was a link for scholarship letter

1 Like

There was a scholarship letter link at the bottom of the decision letter

1 Like

IMPORTANT!! I was deferred OOS (no email for anyone curious) and need to update my SSAR. If I update this with my now senior grades will it affect my University of Florida regular decision application as well?

2 Likes

pretty similar here!
OOS accepted - tuition waiver
didnt apply for honors college
Did receive IT email overnight
4.0 UW 4.3 W
ACT 32 33 superscore
rank 1/75
SC treasurer, Prez NHS

For those deferred did they say when they will decide? Getting a little late in the game. most colleges is have decisions already. So basically, how long are they making you wait?

I donā€™t think UF will look at updated SSAR for Feb 24 decision.

1 Like

Son accepted OOS honors college. No email this morning!

1 Like

Daughter applied before Dec 1. Submitted SSAR Iā€™m Jan after she got notified. But her portal says her type is ā€œrollingā€. She is not deferred. Does anyone know why? Gpa - 4.25. SAT 1520.