FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

Son received the same email at half past midnight. This day was already going to be interesting, but now as Alice would say, it’s getting “Curiouser and Curiouser”. FSU Wonderland

3 Likes

That’s total incompetence by IT. It’s inexcusable.

Speculation: It would stand to reason that only accepted students would receive the email. Looks like IT just jumped the gun. Official announcements said to come out this afternoon.

Good luck everyone.

So if we didn’t get the email we didn’t get in? Great.

You never know… it seems that those that did receive the email got it at different times maybe they’re still pushing them out or they stopped the pushing out process? No one knows right now and it’s not worth the stress fretting over it when it’s only a few hours away.

2 Likes

when does it come out

I think they said this afternoon sometime

Email from earlier this week said this afternoon.

My dd got the email too - at 12:51 AM. We are OOS.

1 Like

It is. And yet it happens fairly often. Georgetown Law had a similar oops this week.

1 Like

I think the decision release has been around 4:00 pm in previous years.

Apparently there’s no point in waiting since everyone knows if they got in or not based off the email

2 Likes

Kid got “welcome to FSU” email from IT at 12:26 am.
Huh.

Did not receive an email and I have a picture from the other day of my portal which has the term I applied for and now it is gone…

OOS - received same email at 12:31 am EST

1 Like

Well we can’t even login. We could 2 weeks ago but now my son’s email/dob “doesn’t exist” and now we are locked out after several tries. Best of luck to all of you!

For the kids who received the email, have they been able to access their FSU email?

As someone who didn’t receive the email, I’m already thinking I didn’t get in. What are chances of deferral and getting in rolling to FSU.

a few kids from my school got in last year after being deferred just because they increased their act score by a point or two. granted, we’re also in state

Son able to login successfully. But when he accessed using prior login info, admissions still shows under review.

1 Like