FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

I’d agree that the email likely didn’t go out only to “a few hundred”. Given the spam of time of people receiving it, it’s likely that all accepted students got it.

1 Like

For S21 everything was in the portal. Acceptance letter, Honors letter and OOS waiver letter. He’s really enjoyed his experience so far.

Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

ahh! your not talking about the strange portal today, but from your student already in college, right?

I know this is excruciating for those who didnt get an email. But if a kid did get an email, with an FSUID, and then was rejected - that would be untolerable. I couldnt imagine.

but we really wont know for a handful of hours!

1 Like

wdym?

Did any deferred applicants from Early Action receive this email?

There is no longer awaiting decision in the portal. That has disappeared. Only the “high volume of calls” box. Who knows and won’t know for sure till later. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I want to go to FSU so bad but didn’t get an email
:frowning: feels bad

2 Likes

I am still able to access the status check, i don’t think I got the email though.

We got email and app status thing is now gone as well

No email. Should we have lost hope or is there a chance it was a mistake to a few hundred? :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if I didn’t get in but I got no email either fingers crossed

Same here. Can access the portal but the app status bar is completely gone now.

If there was a mistake of this magnitude they should just update portal early rather than torture thousands of hopeful kids and parents. Do the right thing FSU!

4 Likes

Agreed. If this type of major error was made, address it and own it.

where is app status

1 Like

It was on the top of the portal when you logged in. As of yesterday, it said “Under Review”

Good luck!!! Here’s hoping for hope!

1 Like

Mine is still there it’s all the way on the right one now it says “awaiting decision”

1 Like

me as well