Full admits?

I still haven’t heard from A&M and I have an act score of 25 and a class rank of 33%. When are the last full admits given out. Should I lose hope?

No one knows when decisions will be released for any type of admission. Full admissions is not likely. Being 2Q and a lower ACT score aren’t in your favor but wait and see what you are offered. Only A&M sees your whole application file

So my odds of a full admit is very low at this point?

@rynetexas0301 it’s probably easier if you just reply on the other 2 threads you have started.
As others have said, your chances aren’t great for full admit at this point, based on ACT and class rank.

@52AG82 @Thelma2 So I pretty much didn’t get in? Do I have a chance at blinn team?

@rynetexas0301 until you hear ‘no’, you’ve still got a chance! There are many in your same situation. Just keep checking Howdy.

@52AG82 does anyone know any info on geosciences or any geography major?

@rynetexas0301 According to the Data Report Applied, Admitted, Enrolled, for Fall 2018, 390 applied to Geosciences, 209 were admitted and 117 enrolled. Unfortunately, the report doesn’t give info on the specific major within the college. The report goes back to 2009 for each College at A&M https://dars.tamu.edu/Student/files/Apply-Admit-Enroll-Sum-All-Fa18-incl-Galveston.aspx

Oh alright does anyone know if I have a chance at Blinn Team? Or if all full admits have already been given out? @Thelma2

@rynetexas0301 It is impossible to say for review admits what decisions they will get and no one knows if all full admit offers have gone out for 100% certain. It is likely that they have, just based on past cycle trends but we never know until the whole admissions process is over.
I know that doesn’t tell you what you want to know but at this point, we are all in this waiting game together and waiting to see what happens and when.