Full Moon BBQ Reopens on Aug.1 -New Location

<p>Well here is a piece of Great News:</p>

<p>The Full Moon BBQ will open at new location on August 1. Here is the location information:</p>

<p>2231 Veterans Memorial Parkway</p>

<p>T-Town: Never down and coming back!</p>

<p>Wow…</p>

<p>That location is east of Home Depot by a few blocks.</p>

<p>I think it’s going in a former daycare center.</p>

<p>How exciting! Are people donating memorabilia to replace what was lost during the tornado?</p>

<p>This is a temporary location that will be carryout only. No dining room. No memorabilia. New location will take 12-18 months to complete.</p>

<p>Yes. It is the old daycare center.</p>

<p>The spirit of Alabama. Undaunted. Roll Tide.</p>

<p>Forget about Full Moon…when is the Krispe Kreme re-opening???</p>

<p>*Krispy Kreme, and I have no idea. I really want them to come back soon because I’m going to need my donut fix, but at the same time I’m afraid for my eating habits!!</p>

<p>Agreed Fenno. I eat my BBQ at Archibalds or Dreamland. But I need a Krispy Kreme fix when I’m down there.</p>

<p>Sam’s Club sells Krispy Kreme doughnuts in bulk. I have no idea where they are made though.</p>

<p>After the Tornado, I was walking around to survey the damage and saw several Full Moon BBQ employees carrying memorabilia out of the restaurant, so I know that at least some of the memorabilia was saved.</p>

<p>I need mine KK’s hot & fresh. If I drive by and that light is on then I’m pulling in. Even if I just ate :-)</p>

<p>Heck, I would settle for the KK delivery truck making deliveries to the Ferg…for the short term until a new store is built.</p>