Fun, interesting classes @ UW

<p>Hi everyone,</p>

<p>I was wondering if any of you guys have taken interesting classes that you would highly recommend others to take. I am a math major, but they don't have to be related to math at all. Of course, graduating on time is important, but I don't mind taking one or two classes that only UW-Madison could offer. Thanks!</p>

<p>This is a pe class, 1 credit and it’s pretty easy and helpful if you want to learn relaxation & an exercise that you can do whenever even when you get older: Tai Chi. The teacher mr yu is pretty cool</p>

<p>I took Forestry 100. I enjoy outdoors and trees, so I found it easy and interesting. Limited reading, go to class to take in class pop quizzes (attendance check) and just pay attention during lecture. Professor was very into his class and interested himself. I don’t remember if it was a two or three credit class, but it was awesome.</p>

<p>You might enjoy a History of Science course, Linguistics courses, another foreign language or Philosophy courses. There are endless possibilities. Of course you can add practical Computer Science courses to your math courses- adding the certificate or even a second major…</p>

<p>Psych 160 - Human Sexuality is good if you just want a spare elective. Four credits, but very easy and the material is pretty darn interesting, so it’s a good GPA boost too.</p>

<p>Thanks everyone! I’ll consider taking these classes in the future.</p>