Futile attempt to get into engineering school??

<p>Ok, so I'm currently a freshman at community college and I want to leave this place as soon as possible so I applied for SPRING 2010 transfer to Purdue ENGINEERING. I know it's a stretch but please let me know what you all think of my chances. It's my no.1 choice.
STATS:
HS GPA: 3.0 took several APs, AP scholar. Very competitive high school in Michigan.
ACT: 31 (35 math,30 E, 30 R, 28 S)
SAT: 2120 first sitting ( 800 M, 680 CR, 640 W)
SAT II: 800 on Math2, 720 Chem
english is my second language, so maybe low writing/ reading scores will be offset??
EC's are nothing spectacular, especially when compared to others on CC.
college sem1 GPA will be near 4.0 but will they even care???
Thanks so much for your help!!</p>

<p>bumppp!! someone please help me out!</p>

<p>Not sure what Purdue’s transfer requirements are, but most schools require a certain amount of transfer hours before transfer. You really need to talk to Purdue admissions to find out whether you’re eligible to transfer in. You’ll get a variety of opinions on CC, but you need facts. Opinions are like —holes, everyone has one.</p>

<p>I transferred to Purdue this Fall ,and my major is Aeronautics/Astronautics.I think you have pretty good chances to be admitted, depending on what your previous courses were. I had GPA 3.85 as a freshman, and the courses I did in my previous university were physics, chemistry, calculus I and II , computer programming, history and english composition.(total credits 27).
wish you good luck</p>

<p>THanks!! I’ll have finished Calc III, Physics Electricity and Mag., Intro to Programming, Eng Comp, and Linear Algebra by the end of fall sem. Anyone else?</p>

<p>bumppp could someone help me out! I feel like I should hear soon…</p>

<p>i think your chances are pretty good actually. i would say you at least fall in the middle 50% of engineering students and your courses look pretty solid…i’m not sure about transfer students though but i think you’ll be fine unless purdue’s standards went way higher since i went there 5 years ago…</p>