GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

January 23rd it is! Received an email. It doesn’t say when on Jan. 23rd though.

anybody know what time on the 23rd?

Maybe around 12; I’ve heard that’s when it was in previous years. Do I have a chance at Georgia Tech OOS Engineering with a 3.76 UW GPA? I go to a hard school; I have 1530/All 5’s; I also have good amounts of advanced mech. engineering research + volunteering. But I’m not sure if my GPA will hold me back

Oh, bummer. My D21 is disappointed about the 23rd. :unamused:

3 Likes

GTAdmission on Twitter says “time to be confirmed via email as date approaches.”

3 Likes

Received an email said Jan 23, probably around 6 pm local time according to last years’ thread

1 Like

What time had the Stamps semi-finalist notification come for the In-State students?

Wait on their website it says the Stamps semis who are out of state are notified on Jan 13, 2021. But admissions are notified on the 23rd. Does anyone know if this is an error or if it’s actually true?

It’s true. I think just the few Stamps semis will be notified that they’re semis and will thus know they got in.

Is anyone else seeing an admission decision countdown in their portal (for 10am est.)?

no. It just says the date it will be released which is the 23rd. What does your portal say?

My portal has header:

Decision Release Notice

Admission decision will be available:
Wednesday, January 13 @ 10:00 AM EST

1 Like

That’s what mine says too. I’m praying this means Stamps :stuck_out_tongue:

But is this not for everyone? Can anyone else please check? I’m freaking out right now…

1 Like

Mine doesn’t say that, it still looks the same.
I imagine that means stamps- good luck! Would you mind sharing stats?

1600 SAT, 4.0 GPA (unweighted), class rank 1, IBDp program with 8 AP courses too. But that’s about the only thing I’ve done well. My essays were awful and I know lots of kids here who have far stronger ECs. I don’t know why I would get Stamps; I’m not the only high-stats applicant I’m sure.

1 Like

Did you get an email?

No. Did anyone else?

I got in and am a Stamps semifinalist.

9 Likes

congrats!

Congratulations!! Did you get an email too?