2 Likes

Accepted

7 Likes

I was accepted and had the pay now!

4 Likes

deferred

2 Likes

Deferred

Better than being rejected, but this definitely adds more stress to my life. Congrats to everyone accepted and GL to the rest of the deferred applicants!

2 Likes

Accepted! Where to look for major though?

4 Likes

Rejected Gang :pensive:

2 Likes

So did anyone with the pay now button NOT get accepted? My daughter is at ballet class until 1, so she won’t be checking until then…

2 Likes

Deferred, no pay now, India

2 Likes

My DD is accepted. Where can we check the major?

3 Likes

For the people rejected, are those offered the transfer option a guaranteed to attend for fall 2022? We’re all rejectees given this option? It says “we are pleased to offer you the option of the arts and sciences pathway for fall 22 as a transfer student”

3 Likes

DS had pay now and was accepted

4 Likes

I got the first generation pathway offer? But I don’t understand how it works

2 Likes

My D was not admitted to Fall 2021 but was offered the Arts & Sciences Pathway Program for Fall 2022 - will likely pass on that but an interesting option,

2 Likes

Me too! Can someone explain it?

im oos texas

do you know when we get the financial award letter?

Can someone explain what my letter means other than rejected for Fall 2021. We are honored that you chose to apply to the Georgia Institute of Technology. In our holistic admission process, all applications are reviewed by multiple staff members. This year we received a large number of applications from highly qualified students.

Due to the competitiveness of this year’s applicant pool and the size of our incoming class, we are unable to offer you admission for Fall 2021.

However, we are pleased to offer you the option of the First-Generation Pathway Program for Fall 2022 as a transfer student.

The First-Generation Pathway provides you an opportunity to transfer to Georgia Tech during the Fall 2022 term only .

Please visit our website to review the First-Generation Pathway program requirements, which include the following:

1. Enroll full-time at another accredited U.S. college or university for a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter credit hours.
  2. Complete the required courses for your intended major.
  3. Establish both an overall and math/science GPA of 3.3 or above.
  4. Complete a transfer application for Fall 2022 by March 1, 2022.

We hope you will consider this opportunity and apply to become a Yellow Jacket through the First-Generation Pathway Program. If you have any questions about this offer, please reach out to our transfer admission team.

3 Likes

D21 deferred. (Better than a rejection, lol).

SAT 1590
SAT2: Math2 800; Bio 780
GPA 4.0/4.72
Class rank 1/50
Major: CS
Math: Calc 1 & 2; Multivar; Discrete Maths; Linear Alg (this semester)
DE CS classes: MATLAB; JAVA
DE Science: Physics Methanics; Physics E & M
Summer Coding Internship
Sci. Research and lead author on paper to be published in April
Varsity Swim, Team Captain past 2 years
Volunteer Math tutor 3 years
Job as a lifeguard

Congrats to all who were admitted!

6 Likes

Deferred
CS
International India