GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

Just so we can gear ourselves up for next month when OOS decisions come out…

where is this Pay Now button located? My son has as a Georgia Tech application portal and he also got a log-in for Passport (though we haven’t quite figured out what that is).

Now, I see all of you mentioning Oscar. Did he get credentials to log into that system when he applied?

I know of at least one EA1 applicant who does NOT have the button.

So it looks like an indicator.

Does everyone here have it?

Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

Do you log in with the same username and password that you log into the application portal?

He also got access to something called Passport. Is that a totally different system?

I don’t have one so probably an indicator

Okay so far out of the 4 people I’ve asked all 4 of them had it, but these were people with good stats and lots of extracurriculars.

I’ve only seen two people on here say they don’t have the “Pay Now” option. They could be EA 2 and gotten the dates mixed up or it could be an indicator. Can we figure out if anyone doesn’t have the Pay Now option from EA 1.

Don’t recall exactly. Can try with same username/password

My son doesn’t have one either so may well be. Early admitted to UGA but thought GT would be a harder admission. If he is not in he will be disappointed but know many who were deferred and got in in the spring.

In state?/ EA1?

Same here, accepted into UGA but hoping I get deferred and not denied to GT

Yes. IS/EA1 are the ones getting decision today

My son doesn’t have it. Good stats, lots of extracurriculars and double legacy. Strong essays. He does have fewer APs than those in public school because his school doesn’t offer nearly as many: 35 ACT, 3.98UW GPA (88 in 9th grade Honors History), 6 APs which is on the high side for his private school. Admitted to UGA early. I guess he will be the test case :slight_smile: Of the high stats kids at his school that applied to Tech, he is likely the only one who would attend.

1 Like

does anyone here NOT see the pay now button? my friends and I see it but not sure if it’s a bug that everyone can see. also kinda surprised if it is a sign bc I have a 29 act math and a 32 act science and an im an asian male applying stem </3

We don’t have it - stats above - 35 ACT, unweighted 3.98 GPA, 6 APs. Applied for business.

maybe not a sign then? idk :confused:

I know of one individual without the button.

What major did you apply for?

Also tech cares more abt grades than Scores

I applied to Computational Media, my friends all had different majors. I had alright stats and ECs but I’ll just wait until 5 PM before I hype myself up too much.

Same here, UW GPA 3.98, W GPA around a 4.4, 10 AP’s, business

1 Like

Button or no Button?