GA Tech vs William & Mary vs The College of New Jersey for biology/pre-med

Thanks. I’ll take a look at that site when I get a chance. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in GT grades this is a good place to look. Unfortunately some dashboards are locked. I think they used to share more.

https://lite.gatech.edu/home

he had no interest in Rutgers :(. He got full tuition at TCNJ, which is where I went. Unfortunately, after touring Georgia Tech this weekend, he wasn’t in love. No idea WHERE we are now!

1 Like

That a nice thought. One of the only things attractive to him about TCNJ (again, school I went to AND LOVE)is the fact that he can get done quickly and inexpensively. Getting some good feedback on how bad getting done quick could be for med-school prospects though. ugg.

Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread. Meanwhile, we visited GT last week. He liked it, didn’t love it. Between him and his twin brother we are down to the wire and hoping for some clarity this week!

1 Like

Congrats on several great choices…

FWIW, I’ve never considered TCNJ a “liberal arts college.” We live relatively near it. Seems like the opposite. Lots of practical majors (accounting, nursing, etc.) and you have to declare a major up-front amount other things. Nothing against it, I hear great things and know someone who’s daughter went to nursing there to great success.