Game Day & Roll Tide

<p>I’d like to start off the day with an official Roll Tide!</p>

<p>ESPN Game Day starts at 6 PM EST, or will they be broadcasting earlier?</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!
Can’t wait til i can hollar Rammer Jammer!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I’m making a big pot of chili and cornbread for our stay at home tailgate party. We saved some of the UA candy from Russell Stover for dessert. </p>

<p>I can honestly say that I have NEVER been this excited for a game. You’d think that I was an Alabama alumni from the way I’m preparing for this game. If only…</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>I’m so excited I can hardly stand it! (I seem to be the only one in the household who is, though. It’ll be different next year when DS is actually attending UA.)</p>

<p>Oh yea…almost forgot…</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>We are excited in Charlotte as well!</p>

<p>For those interested in some “get pumped up” Alabama You Tube songs check out…
(these are some of our “favorites” …didn’t post links as CC doesn’t allow YouTube links, little something for varied tastes, rap, country, blues…)</p>

<p>*<em>Yea Alabama (fight song with lyrics) there is a funny one with Saban and the MDB teaching the freshman football players the song
*</em>Rammer Jammer (63 boyz with lyrics)
*<em>We are winners we are Alabama (RollontoVictory)
*</em>Black and Yellow remix 2(DarkSideEntertainment)
*<em>They got a name for winners in the world (Deacon Blues with lyrics Steely Dan)
*</em>Sweet home Alabama Roll Tide Roll version or of course the original Lynyrd Skynyrd with lyrics
**Ala-Freakin-Bama (Trace Adkins)</p>

<p>Enjoy! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Just returned home fom DC and have ESPN on all 5 tvs currently…Million dollar Band is practicing in the background…Jambalaya and cornbread with deep fried okra and oysters for game day meal…Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>EPSN is running form NOLA all day…you just have to switch channels periodically. Currently running on ESPNU…Just watched over a half hour of the FABULOUS Million Dollar band practicing…They are so wonderful!!!</p>

<p>This is my first game as an Alabama fan. Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>wish I saw your post earlier AHPImommy…trying to tune in now. Everyone in our home is excited about being new Tide fans, and looking forward to the game! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>ahpimommy, I want to ditch my chili and come to your house for dinner!!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>This just in from our Garden State compatriot. :)</p>

<p>^^^Like :)</p>

<p>After work I have a volunteer meeting; I’ll be announcing when I get there that I need to leave ASAP because of the game. I live in SEC country so none of the other moms will bat an eye ;)</p>

<p>Malanai, I saw our Garden State’s status! Sure do miss him here!! Listening to Dixieland Delight, subbing the Alabama football extra lyrics of course!!!</p>

<p>Bamafana DD and friends just called…singing “Dixieland Delight”…they then broke into the fight song and finished off with “Sweet Home Alabama”…the party has begun…the mantra is “FINISH”…Carson Tinkers last message was “Let’s finish this thing”…Roll Tide!!! </p>

<p>Oh by the way did I mention that my H will be watching this game from the “Dog House”…he made me give up the french quarter townhouse because he was convinced we wouldn’t go…might leave him a doggie bag outside the door…</p>

<p>Heading out now w/ DD and her friend to “Another Round”, one of the official ‘All things Bama’ restaurant’s in Chicago. It is in the Western suburbs and not too far from where we live. Figured this was as close to a game day experience we could get before she starts. lol DD is jumping out of her skin she is so excited to go and watch the game. </p>

<p>RTR Everyone…</p>

<p>ahpimommy, that is soooo funny! My DS is in NOLA. I text him to tell him I was listening to Dixieland Delight and he immediately text me back and said “US TOO”!!! They are having a ball! Watching the game from a tailgate on Canal St. Tough life on college students!!</p>

<p>Carson Tinker’s girlfriend so wanted to see Alabama win this game on the night before her birthday. Her family is from New Orleans. Ashley’s family will be in my thoughts tonight…</p>

<p>We need a TD!!!</p>

<p>This game was fantastic!! RTR!!</p>

<p>What a great game! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I love my school so much! Rollllll Tide! It is so great to be from Alabama.</p>