Game Day & Roll Tide

<p>[ImageShack&#174</a>; - Online Photo and Video Hosting](<a href=“http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/bamawins.jpg/]ImageShack®”>ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs)</p>

<p>Roll Tide, an impressive shut out. I actually saw Nick Saban smile.</p>

<p>Fantastic. Wish I were in New Orleans tonight.</p>

<p>I’m going to be smiling in my sleep tonight. So proud that my son chose UA. We are so excited to be heading to T-Town this Thursday.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>As I posted on Facebook, Michelangelo had the Sistine Chapel. Bama’s D had the Superdome. Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>What a great game!</p>

<p>DD keeps texting pics from the Strip…it’s insane!!! What a fantastic win!!!</p>

<p>Congatulations Bama. Well done.</p>

<p>It was really great to see Coach Saban smile. What a classy guy, giving all the credit to the players and the fans and the administration. So proud of him!</p>

<p>Yes, Nick seemed truly happy last night. He seemed a bit apprehensive when they were first presenting the Coach’s Trophy, but when they handed him the Crystal Ball he broke out in smiles. </p>

<p>I just love that it was a shut-out. That silenced those morons who yesterday were saying that if Bama won, then AP should vote Bama and LSU as “co-champions” or that somehow Ok St should somehow get voted champs…Not!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Great article : [ESPN</a> NCAAF No doubting Alabama, Nick Saban](<a href=“Alabama Crimson Tide dominates LSU Tigers in Allstate BCS National Championship - ESPN”>Alabama Crimson Tide dominates LSU Tigers in Allstate BCS National Championship - ESPN)</p>

<p>Thanks for that article malanai!! The best I’ve read this season!!</p>

<p>Enjoyed the article. Thank you for sharing.</p>

<p>I am still basking in the glow. Very little sleep here. I think the coverage ended around 1 am & then H&S called later. They had an awesome time. They said the stadium was crazy and by the end everyone was left was a Bama fan. I haven’t gotten much feedback on the French Quarter, I have seen some videos on youtube & it kind of looks like Mardi Gras.</p>