Gameday Parking

<p>I’d like to prepurchase gameday parking this year. I understand you can park at the med center if you buy ahead of time.</p>

<p>I checked the gameday page and it says you can buy parking a week before the game, but it doesn’t give a link.</p>

<p>Can someone direct me to the place where I go to buy parking ahead of time for Parents Weekend game?</p>

<p>I was wondering the same thing. If anyone knows…</p>

<p>Go here… <a href=“http://uagameday.com/football/parking-info.php[/url]”>http://uagameday.com/football/parking-info.php&lt;/a&gt; A link will show up on Sunday or Monday to purchase parking for next week’s game.</p>

<p>Just checked uagameday.com this morning and don’t see a link for purchasing parking for Saturday’s game. Anyone else able to purchase parking yet?</p>

<p>Just checked again myself and still not showing up.</p>

<p>Showed up and is SOLD OUT!!! That fast? Really?</p>

<p>Downtown parking button has not shown up (yet) so where do we park???</p>

<p>Where did you see it show up??? I still only see season pass parking</p>

<p>I just looked and only see the season pass parking link which are sold out in lots 1, 2 and 3. I don’t see the single game link yet.</p>

<p>There will be places to park along Bryant Avenue towards the hospital for between $10 and $20, depending on the lot. The walk isn’t too bad to the Quad from there.</p>

<p>Oh, okay…whew, sorry…it was the SEASON PASS…my mistake.</p>

<p>However…it took ten minutes to set up the account, so go ahead and do so so that you will be ready… Password must have CAPS and numbers…argghhh. And my ipad kept capitalizing things…</p>

<p>Ready to Roll now.</p>

<p>Sorry for the confusion. I was only half way thru my coffee…</p>

<p>If you log in and click on “Purchase Event Parking (single game permits)” it says sold out :(</p>

<p>Just set up and account and did the same as 3garcons and it says sold out. So, does this mean that there is no longer reserved parking available? </p>

<p>Was anybody able to get on and get single event parking passes?</p>

<p>It may say sold out if the link hasn’t been activated yet.</p>

<p>Gosh, I hope so. I have been checking since Sunday morning, waiting for a link to appear. I just did the account setup and checked, like above posters mentioned, and got the sold out. I’ve left a couple of messages on the phone number in the Parents Weekend email this morning and hoping for a call back. With all the frat houses going up on University, I am worried about parking being available by University for band practice viewing.</p>

<p>So if you wanted to arrive on campus early, say nine am on Saturday, where could you park to spend the entire day on campus???</p>

<p>^^^ Hmmm, maybe going to the game in a vehicle that could be mistaken for a construction truck would be a smart move. </p>

<p>I have not looked this morning to see if a link is open or even tried. I did it last year and it seemed pretty easy from what I remember. I wonder if it being Parents Weekend may have something to do with them holding it back???</p>

<p>TXA, I’m not sure as I know even D has to have her car moved from the Tut lot by then. I bet they already have lots blocked for gameday by then. I’d probably park in the downtown parking deck and take the shuttle or bus to campus.</p>

<p>OK Just got mine for lot B…show full, then available, now full again???</p>

<p>Where are you signing in? I don’t see anything to “click” on for game week parking.</p>