Gameday Parking

<p>Use the link for the season pass. Create an account. You can then select single game passes as well as full season passes.</p>

<p>btw - the link now show sold out again…</p>

<p>I am wondering if they are just having some backend server issues…</p>

<p>Yes, THAT is how I did it…I knew I wasn’t crazy…</p>

<p>Wow-- UA parking just returned my phone call in minutes! They are having trouble with the link and the game week parking link will be available later this afternoon or this evening at the latest.</p>

<p>Saw lot B, but isn’t that handicapped? It said you had to have a HC tag displayed or you would not be allowed to park there.</p>

<p>I also just got a return call. So nice of them. Now I can get on with my day. Thanks to above, at least I’ve got the account created already.</p>

<p>Good luck, all!</p>

<p>And we do get there around 10 am, and get a spot at the Boy Scout lot, but don’t know if that will still be there with all the construction going on. That’s why we’re doing reserve for our last year.</p>

<p>After parking, we go across the street to Arby’s to watch the band. Once practice is over, we head down to the Quad. I’m pretty sure we’ve been able to take the shuttle by that time from the soccer lot area.</p>

<p>Bring your appetite. Plenty of vendors set up on the Quad!</p>

<p>I just got in and put B in my basket…all the payment info then got an error message… Argghhhhh</p>

<p>I have a handicap tag so maybe that is why I got in…</p>

<p>Does anyone have the parking number because I was checking out and also got the error page and it says contact parking.</p>

<p>If you need assistance with the purchase of game day parking call 205-262-2811. I left a message and received a call back in minutes.</p>

<p>Another screen is now coming up and the number is 205-348-5471 and ask for Nick</p>

<p>Supposedly the link is now live and working according to the UA Gameday FB page.</p>

<p>I got the error message at checkout, too. Going back to the home page, it says temporarily disabled by the link, so I’ll try again then. I think they may have already charged my credit card, though, so I’ll give them a call.</p>

<p>Just tried again and it worked! You are actually able to print the permit, with the bar code, to put on your windshield. Thank you for your patience, to my CC friends and to the great people at Parking!</p>

<p>YEA!!! </p>

<p>Hope whatever bug they had in their system they have all worked out now for the remainder of the season.</p>

<p>Ugh! The link was up after lunch and I tried to make a purchase, it went all the way to processing the payment and then gave me the error.</p>

<p>I called the ua parking number and haven’t heard back from them. Just got home and checked and my credit card has been charged but I have no pass and the link is now disabled on the website!</p>

<p>Did you get an email confirming the purchase/payment? There was a link on the email to print permit.</p>

<p>I just got an email that my $25 had been refunded to my credit card.</p>

<p>The gal I spoke to this afternoon said they have NEVER sold out for Parent’s weekend, and suggested waiting until tomorrow as they were working on “bugs” on their end…</p>

<p>I got an email that I had a refund, too, but I wonder if that’s a refund from when I got the error message. I did get a confirmation email with a link to print my pass. I printed it up and will bring it with my on Gameday!</p>

<p>I never did anything after the error message effort, so my guess is that the refund stems from that.</p>

<p>I just checked the website and it is working now!!</p>