Garcia Summer Program 2022

Yes, they said many people’s applications were missing some materials but did not give names

also, if any of you have LinkedIn - connect @oran-G

This is unacceptable… why would they publish a date and then push for weeks? Ridiculous.

th issue was that many people did not give their transcripts + letters of recommendation and they still want to give them a chance

That’s literally their fault…. ridiculous staff and process. Garcia really soured after they pulled this bs.

Why did they want to do that?

I called Dr. Rafailovich, she said they are working to have results out by tonight. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!! Good luck everyone! Hopefully results come out today…

2 Likes

What are the odds? They’ve delayed so long anyway…

Are you just messing?

No lol, if anything they’re messing. I’m just relaying the info.

Still think they coming out tonight?

lmao dude

Bruh chill, it’s not my problem they keep lying.

Wanna call them?

called this morning, tried 3 numbers (Contact | Garcia Center for Polymers at Engineered Interfaces). No one pick up the phone.

Dear Applicants,
Your application are complete in review. Unfortunately, due to Covid related staff shortages, we are running behind schedule and have not released any decisions yet. For students that were missing items in their application, we have been reaching out to you individually. The reviews are in process now, and as the committee starts to hand out decisions this weekend, we will try and get them out to you via email as soon as possible.
We thank you all for your interest in the Garcia Summer Program

Sincerely,

1 Like

Why don’t you do it if you care so much? :rofl::rofl:

Yep, the wait continues…

@Felagund why did you make up the notion that the decisions would come out yesterday?