General questions

<p>I am double majoring in economics and American politics. Though to Tech's credit I had my 2 favorite teachers in their economics and poli sci depts, not UVa's. For anyone taking politics I highly, highly recommend Dr. Taylor and for economics Dr. Stegeman.</p>

<p>do we get to pick teachers?</p>

<p>you don't necessairly get to pick teachers, sometimes there is only one offering of a particular course, but for courses like econ 2005 there will be several different sections taught by different professors that you can choose from.</p>

<p>Wahoo, great choice to go to UVA for your Major. I just get a little bent when people try and slap Va Tech engineering and science schools over the #2 USA Arts and Science place to be....</p>

<p>Hop you think about Law school, anywhere in the top 25 schools, UVA prepares you for it. Or as an author or editor or public servant (like me).... </p>

<p>Are you interested in an internship in government ?.. private email me with you stats and location and interest. Good for May to August, flexible times in the seat of Government of the Commonwealth of Virginia.</p>

<p>anybody know specifically about the biochemistry or chemistry department??
Also, how are those math courses that are online...sounds sorta iffy to me.
How about the dorms? and...when do i apply to dorms? i couldn't find anything for incoming freshmen on the website. thanks :)</p>

<p>i was also unable to find info about housing for frosh on the website. hrmm.</p>

<p>???? go to student housing homepage on vt.edu
and can anyone recommand a dorm for a freshman?</p>

<p>You don't get to pick your dorm, only whether it's coed or single sex, & whether or not your roommate is a smoker. Or you can apply to theme housing.</p>

<p>ohh,, i hv to get a packet first,,i jus sent deposit last friday..</p>

<p>k they reeceived my deposit... but i cant log in hokiespa... what do i do i dont know my password and the pin whatever.</p>

<p>how do you know if they get your deposit,, do they send you an email??
and how long did it take them to get yours?</p>

<p>I got an email for my deposit, and it took 10 days before I heard anything.</p>