Geneseo dorms..

<p>What's the best dorm for incoming freshmen that want to make friends & be close to classes?</p>

<p>Jones.</p>

<p>Hands down.</p>

<p>From what I've heard, Jones is closer to classes, but the environment/networking is better at Onondaga.</p>

<p>Can any almuni/ current students tell me more about Dante house?</p>

<p>I'm a freshman in Livingston, right across from Jones. I like it more than an all freshman dorm because it's given me the chance to meet upperclassmen, and learn more about the school. As well, its just as close to classes.</p>

<p>I heard that Steuben is the best dorm. It is close to classes and it is the only dorm with a courtyard and a bomb shelter.</p>

<p>How is the dorm quality overall? Decent-sized rooms? Any forced triples? I'm assuming no AC.</p>

<p>I just got into the Seneca Writer’s Dorm. From what I hear they’re only one semester old and amazing quality. </p>

<p>Decent Sized dorms from what I saw, average like 10’x14’ some bigger. Their website outlines differnet sizes. From what I know there’s not that many forced triples; you won’t get a triple if you get your deposit in fast and on time.</p>

<p>has anyone heard back from res life about roommates yet?</p>

<p>or better yet, does anyone know when students have heard in the past?</p>

<p>I was told the first week of August.</p>

<p>anyone else feeling anxious to find out who their roommates are?</p>