Geneseo was my reach...

<p>but they accepted me for the spring semester. Binghamton was my match and i got rejected. Syracuse was my safety and i got waitlisted with no guarantee of admission in any semester. Go figure.</p>

<p>Slatter,</p>

<p>My d has friends that the exact same thing happened to them, they either got in at Geneseo and rejected from Bing, and or spring admits form Bing but solidly in Geneseo.</p>

<p>Slater-my son also, spring admit Geneseo-rejected Binghamton-he is considering the Geneseo spring admit-what about you?</p>

<p>I'm going to Stony Brook.</p>

<p>Son made his decision on where he's going to attend. He contacted Geneseo and respectfully declined their offer. So, one spot open for someone waitlisted!
Good luck to all.</p>

<p>My friend was accepted to Geneseo and waitlisted at Binghamton. It's all so screwy.</p>

<p>it seems to me that many were offered spring admission or fall '09, is that their way of not rejecting anyone?</p>

<p>my son was accepted at Geneseo and waitlisted at New Paltz. I think that the Newsweek "hottest state school" ranking probably skewed things.</p>

<p>Mom El - That's really really weird.
From what I gather, they're both smaller liberal arts colleges... And if anything, Geneseo is harder to get into than New Paltz. Any idea of where he's going?</p>