Geneseo's Class of 2013

<p>Anyone fully decided on Geneseo? :)</p>

<p>Im considering it, its just so far away from me, I think I may just go to THe College of New Jersey if i dont get into Bingamton</p>

<p>I'm deciding between Geneseo and BC.. so it's definitely a possibility!</p>

<p>About 90% sure about Geneseo. Waiting on a few more colleges and i'm going to see how the overnight program goes.</p>

<p>Im in the situation as you zeppelinpage4. Im most likely choosing Geneseo over Binghamton; but of course ill see how the overnight program goes.</p>

<p>My daughter is still trying to decide. She is deciding between Geneseo, Elon and Muhlenberg. She did not like Binghamton. We have been to Elon and Muhlenberg several times but have not seen Geneseo yet. We will be visiting for the open house and she will like to also do the overnight. I've only heard wonderful things about the school. Don't think you can go wrong!!! Good luck</p>

<p>Bump! I sent my deposit in yesterday.</p>

<p>Just came back from the overnight tour yesterday. Now i'm fully decided on Geneseo. :)</p>

<p>What made you like it?</p>

<p>The whole overnight program was well planned out, and the service was incredibly fantastic. Every applicant was tagged along with individual hosts to guide them through the campus life and later on giving him or her the opportunity to have an experience residing in a dorm at the host's room. There is much to explain but it is clearly better if you had went to the tour yourself. Overall, it was wonderful: the campus, students, and service.</p>

<p>i’ve decided to go to geneseo.</p>