Geneseo's Multicultural Choice Bus Trip

<p>Anyone planning to attend this trip?</p>

<p>my son is top and was invited on the bus, but he's already been to the campus, so he won't be going on this trip. i'm sure you've heard that the campus is really nice and having the main street shops right off campus gives it a nice small town feel. in july, he'll be at the aop orientation, so he'll have plenty of time to get comfortable before september. the aop program really seems to want to make sure their admitted students feel welcomed.</p>

<p>Oh, your son has been accepted under AOP/EOP? That's great because i've been accepted as an EOP applicant as well. If i choose to enroll to Geneseo, I might have a great chance of seeing your son. With Geneseo offering many overnight trips which other suny colleges hasn't ever done, I can feel the vibe of a new sensation and opportunity of Geneseo already. I'm deciding between Binghamton and Geneseo at the moment, so i'm not certain yet.</p>

<p>congratulations on being accepted to geneseo and bing! both great schools, but totally different settings -- city vs small town. spending a night at geneseo will be a great experience for you. have you visited bing?</p>

<p>Not yet; i'll be visiting bing next week. As of now i'm really struck in confusion in deciding between bing and geneseo. They are both very equavalent in terms of prestige and academic quality ,but of course its the difference in location and surroundings. I guess it's a huge help visiting both campuses then making my decision. And congratuations to your son for being accepted to Genseo as well, you must be very proud of him. Just know that geneseo is a #1 suny in terms of rank (7th) bing being (9th) although it isn't very recognized by students than bing is. Nonetheless, it's a terrific school according to my researches.</p>

<p>i am plan to go but not sure what the 20 dollar deposit .</p>

<p>i am attending but i couldn't open the e-mail Geneseo sent and i have no idea what time we have to meet at the library on monday 6th...can u help me?</p>

<p>nikisha02john90, I don't know what the problem is that you can't open the email. There is a SUNY recruitment center across from Bryant Park (right near the library, right?) You could call there if it's not too late. If no one answers you here and you are absolutely desperate, you can try calling the Geneseo -- even though it's a weekend, there must be someone around who can find the time for you. I hope you get the information you need!</p>