Geo 101 or Com 122

<p>need to drop SOC 100 and add another class… anyone know much about GEO 101 or Com 122-critical decision making…</p>

<p>also if you take more than you need in one group- such as SB can it go toward the general elective requirement?</p>

<p>just looked and he does need another SB for business</p>

<p>Any college level credits which don’t satisfy a core curriculum or major/minor/specialization requirement will count as elective credit.</p>

<p>Thanks Sea_tide</p>

<p>Also, you private message me about ns course. I don’t have enough post, yet to send private message so I’ll answer here because it sort of has something to do with this trend.</p>

<p>“natural science
which class did you take and how as it”</p>

<p>I took GY 101. The material was pretty interesting and easy to understand. The activities we had to do in lab was interesting and easy. The class was really straight forward. I changed my major so now I only have to take 2 NS course and they don’t have to be sequenced. So this coming semester I am taking GEO 101. I am surprised how cheap the course material is and I always wanted to take a class in Smith Hall. I had a roommate saying she dislike the class when she took it, but I’m given it a try.</p>

<p>Sorry I don’t know anything about COM 122</p>