Geometry Requirement Not Met for UC's

Hello. I am a senior in HS and applying to the UC’s. When reviewing my application, it indicates that I am missing two academic requirements. One is art, and the other is geometry. I have taken Math I, II, III, Honors Pre-Cal, and AP Calc BC. I know for a fact I have fulfilled the geometry requirement. As for art, I am taking Art I right now. How do fix this issue?

Did you list your Senior courses in the application? If so, your Art class should be listed as in-progress and/or planned which should take care of the problem.

Integrated Math II should fulfill the Geometry requirement if you listed it properly in the application.

Alright, thank you. I listed the courses. I contacted admissions and they told me it was a system error. I just had to explain in the additional comments section that I did fulfill the course requirements.

Good to know it was a technical issue.

Yeah it had me worried for a bit. Apparently the system struggles with reading Integrated Mathematics courses that are under the California Common Core system. It is used to traditional courses like Geometry or Algebra.