George Washington Regular Decision 2026

Accepted, but for spring semester, not fall, although it acknowledges that the application was for fall. It doesn’t say waitlisted or Paris scholars… That’s a new one to me.

1 Like

I got in! 17K Scholarship (32 ACT, 1340 SAT, 3.92 GPA).

4 Likes

S got the Invite to participate in the Paris Scholars Program too. Not sure what to make of it.

1 Like

For anyone who got waitlisted.

3 Likes

Did anyone get any financial aid information yet? Just wondering if anyone has called the GW financial aid department - as offered in the acceptance letter?

on hold w them rn haha I’ll update you

1 Like

Accepted to CAS with Presidential Scholarship for $24k and for up to 5 years of undergraduate studies. So, so happy!!!

5 Likes

DS got accepted to SMPA - OOS - $20K presidential scholarship. 1480 SAT, 34 ACT and 4.3 GPA ** congrats to everyone! Not offered the honors program.

3 Likes

Accepted, 3.8 UW, TO, 18,500

5 Likes

Just the CAS.

1 Like

OOS
Accepted - 18k Presidential Scholarship
This was his reach school and he was rejected from his safety school (U Tampa)….smh….

8 Likes

DD Accepted to Business school
$22k Presidential Scholarship Award
3.9UW, Test Optional and lots of ECs

6 Likes

called and got my aid $ amount over the phone, the person on the other end said it was available on the Gweb portal but when I checked it didn’t give me the amount of $.

call them

4 Likes

DD got accepted!
Did not submit test scores; uwGPA 3.9; strong ECs.
Received 17k Presidential. Time to go crunch some numbers to decide if it’s enough!
To those on the waitlist: good luck. I suspect these will have fruitful results at many top schools, more than ever before.

7 Likes

DD got in with a $25K Presidential Scholarship. We were both surprised! I think she’ll like go to University of Pittsburgh Honors College though. With her scholarship there, it’s still about $16K a year less expensive than GW

10 Likes

My DD also received the presidential scholarship for $24 per year. I have to admit we were not expecting this and she suddenly feels like she needs to explore GW a bit more. I can’t find online when the accepted students day is. Does anyone know this? This is obviously great news but we are admittedly freaking out a little. She was pretty set on another school. All good news, just a little shell shocked!

9 Likes

The Accepted students days are available through a link on the portal. Looks like there are a lot to choose from.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Our exact situation! (Sorry have never posted before–was replying to mom9pqrs!)

2 Likes

Just CAS

1 Like