George Washington University RD 2021

I was able to access the financial aid portal too and get to like the deposit page… debating on actually just submitting a deposit and see what would happen lol

The same thing happened to me, I got the 404 error when i tried to get into my account. I just said I forgot my password and created a new one and I was able to get on.

@idealistener I’m having the same problem too

@ilovepuppies429 did you use the same email? I tried to do the same thing but it still wouldn’t let me in

Anybody knows how the foreign language faculty is at GWU? Are they well recognized for teaching these subjects successfully? Any info in general for Russian/Portuguese languages? Thanks!

@ilovepuppies429 your dedication and persistence is great; we wanted to do the same thing with the deposit

So I can’t login to my new GW portal cause it’s saying I made a duplicate account … I already called them and they sent me a reset link but after resetting my password it STILL doesn’t work … Anyone experiencing this ? … :confused:

My daughter had to request a reset and was able to create a login and get in. Now we wait. GW is her 1st choice. She has a few other acceptances but she’s been wanting GW since thinking about college.

@cednj99 I understand how your daughter feels. I feel the same exact way! Hopefully decisions will be let out soon. I can’t wait to hear.

Do you think decisions will come out tomorrow?

@Riley9119 if not tomorrow, tuesday

Is it going to be on the portal at 12:00am or do we check at a certain time

Last year it was 5pm EST

does GW look at interest? I didn’t get a chance to visit, but I emailed my admissions counselor

@neutopschool They rank interest as “considered” on thr common data set if im not mistaken (the second to lowest option) so i dont think it would make a break an application unless in very close situations

@neutopschool I visited a lot of schools and did not get in them. I think visits really only matter at smaller schools.

So how sure are we that decisions are going to be released tomorrow?

Has anyone heard anything about PSA (Presidential Scholar in the Arts) awards? I went down to D.C. for auditions and I know some schools release merit scholarship info early. I can’t find any threads about PSA info anywhere. Anyone heard anything?

So if released tomorrow in which website will the result be posted? There are different sites

Does fin aid come out along with the admissions decision?