George Washington University Transfer

There is no harm in checking tonight at 5. Today is when the first wave came out last year. Some have contacted admissions and have heard various dates. Can always be optimistic!

Just emailed admissions and they said that they’re going to release them in one wave sometime in early June. Could just the “script” but who knows, kinda sucks since my other schools require me to respond to them in May

BUT ALSOOOO, housing like we can’t wait till the end to find out if we got in or not and if there isn’t going to be any housing left like…

So it’s already 5, I guess nothing today /:

i got nothing… what school are you applying? @mishk90

Columbian

lol this is the last school to start getting anxious for (THIS early). trust me… my brother transferred last year here, maybe 1 or 2 people found out in mid april; the rest in may and june

Didn’t hear anything today (obviously) but everything is already checked off on my portal. That happened very quickly, so it’s nice to see!

when did you applied? I send my app more than 2 month ago

my app including financial aid documents have all been green and fully complete for three weeks

@clan123 I submitted my Common app on March 26th.

Someone tweet admissions lol

I’d not be surprised, if we hear something next week. At least some of us.

I’m just going to be as patient as I can and wait till I get an email from all the schools I applied to saying my decision is ready

Has everyone submitted all of the extra documents in addition to the CSS Profile? I didn’t know it was necessary to submit my parents’ W-2 and Tax Returns as well as my own separately. Such a hassle.

Yeah, it def was tedious getting them all together. You just email them all in one email attached as separate documents to their financial aid office’s document address. They update it quickly. My app was complete 2 days later.

Did we need to submit a high school transcript? I’ll have my AA before attending if accepted. When I called, they said everything was okay regarding everything provided and I have all four check marks. Is this something I should send in?

If it’s on your checklist @gumby39 then yeah… if it isn’t then no…

@gumby If you have over 30 college credits, they do not need your high school transcript.

Thanks, guys!