Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

For me, the informed delivery updates in the evening to show the next day’s mail.

Do you happen to live near Georgetown?

I live like 6 miles away from it, just outside DC.

Got it!! What school did you apply for?

do we know when it updates

Georgetown College

1 Like

Great!! I’m pretty sure mail is a very good sign of acceptance. Congrats :tada:

3 Likes

website says “9AM local time”, so there is probably hope until 9am lol

yeah most mail places don’t update until 12 according to the people i’ve read about online

I think it might take longer for people who live farther away from DC. Heard that most applicants got their physical letters a few days after opening their decision on the portal.

So maybe it’s a rejection and I just live so close that I’m still getting it early?

1 Like

Informed delivery will show only the mail that is being delivered next day. So it’s dependent on which state you are in, when the local post office received it etc…

1 Like

i live in virginia (50 min from dc), and i’ll check in AM, but likely you’re accepted and i’ll probs see a rejection in a few business days (?)

Hmm maybe but I’m pretty sure a lot of ppl got acceptances in the mail last year. Are your stats on the higher side?

My GPA was 3.98 unweighted, 4.73 weighted, and SAT was 1480

2 Likes

Update us on how it goes tmrw!

I’m from the middle of nc so idk how long it would take but that makes me feel better!

1 Like

in texas, but not even checking lol. Just waiting for portal

Can I ask where you’re seeing the mail delivery option? Is it Slate or something else? Thanks

USPS has a service that you can sign up for called “informed delivery” where you can see pictures of the mail you’re supposed to get the next day.