Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

yes went bad😭

same! hoping you get into GU!

1 Like

thanks you too! nyu sterns rd rate was so low it was insane

1 Like

Should we infer that if our student did not receive a letter today then it’s a rejection?

Wondering the same.

1 Like

depends on where you live

2 Likes

i feel like if you don’t like in the dmv or tri state area you likely won’t get the letter today because of transit time. the dmv and frustrate area are really busy areas so fit makes sense that letters sent from one arrive to other quick.

1 Like

No, please don’t. depending on where you live the letter may take time. Decisions will be out today so you will know more. Good Luck.

which tri state area lol?

1 Like

thank you for clarifying! do you know what time decisions will be released today?

1 Like

ny, nj, pa and such

We’re in NJ, didn’t get a letter today. Rejection?

Based off your case, seems there is a correlation between the text and acceptance.

the texts were cleared up earlier. georgetown moved from a opt in to opt out system so any numbers in their system from admissions events or mailing lists were added

1 Like

Wasn’t this already resolved? They said it was just an issue with their system where any numbers they had on file got it.

i assumed so. we’ll have to compare evidence once we get decisions later today!

has anyone checked the admitted students “claim ur spot” link, mine says access denied when intry to log in:(

searchup gtwon admitted students day and then click welcome hoyas 2027 then clam ur spot

2 Likes

can you send the link?

wont let me sorrry