Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

I think it usually matches with George Washington University so you could look at them, but then again their site says by April 1st.

1 Like

Admitted to SMU Early Action back in December, but that only shows up as ā€œCompleteā€. Georgia Tech also is in the ā€œCompleteā€ column, not the ā€œDecisionā€ column, but it does state that Georgia Tech has rendered a decision.

1 Like

I made an account too. And 3 colleges that I am waiting for are not listed. GT looks completed and 2 others are marked applicant. What!!!

1 Like

Mine still shows up as ā€œApplicantā€ :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Deleted

So does mine, but when you click on it, itā€™s in the decided box.
2 other school for me are marked ā€œapplicantā€ and the check list isnā€™t on decided box.

Iā€™m guessing that Georgetown has ā€œdecidedā€ - either ā€œyesā€ or ā€œnoā€, and if you donā€™t have that yet, then you might be on a waitlist. Just a thought.

1 Like

yep i agree. just was wondering the difference between ā€œapplicantā€ and ā€œcompleteā€

1 Like

Deleted

Hereā€™s some real astrology for yā€™all

Did you receive that text as an applicant??? If so congratulations

Yes, I did. Does the Georgetown application ask for phone number? I canā€™t even rememberā€¦

1 Like

Delete

1 Like

My daughter (applied and waiting for results) got this text today also!

Are you all College of Arts and Sciences applicants?

Would internationals receive a text like that?

1 Like

Regarding the text that was accidentally sent the other dayā€¦ what do you all think? My daughter did not get one. The Georgetown application did ask for a phone number, so it makes sense that the people who got the texts were classified as students somehow. I really thought she had a shot at Georgetown, but now Iā€™m thinking she didnā€™t get a spot.

I am feeling the same wayā€¦ā€¦ I wish they would just release if they already know!

1 Like

On slate,they moved the application from in progress to complete yesterday. We didnā€™t get the text either so I assume it is a reject.

2 Likes

Ours tooā€¦ moved to complete a while ago so we are mentally moving on. Moved to decided 3/9

3 Likes