Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

Maybe that doesn’t update until all the portals are updated?

Not all mail gets delivered at the same time. It could come later today or tomorrow. Let’s just wait for the portal

yeah probably im becoming crazy sorry guys

LOL you’re good I did the same thing

mine is access denied as well and i have relatively high stats. not too confident but i don’t think that would be updated until all results are out.

Same

1 Like

what about southern california?

mine is denied i think i have near perfect stats (4.0/4.0, val, and 1550)but stats arent everything so im scared af

Now probably is too early. Sometimes this works like within one hour before they release…

same! i have a 1570 SAT and IB diploma candidate with international awards in business. i wouldn’t say an access denied means anything at this point.

does anyone know what time today

Same I’m also a 1550 val(510 kids) 4.65W. Nervous for here and ivies, got a lot of rejections recently

Admissions says “evening”, however people are predicting 6pm or 7pm

1 Like

me too… i literally have no unconditional acceptances rn. 7 waitlists and 3 rejections

1 Like

and i feel like gtown was my best app so it has to be enough LOL

3 Likes

I also have a ton of waitlists and rejections, this admissions cycle is just so difficult. Hope Georgetown works out for us.

2 Likes

did you get one of those text messages a couple of weeks back? :slight_smile:

same literally same so nervous

My DS received only one text. I know people here were discussing way more than that. I don’t think it means anything

1 Like

but did he get the mail today?