Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

Access denied.

2 Likes

My guess is since when I clicked on the link, it brought me to my portal, it won’t work for anyone until decisions are updated in the portal tonight.

2 Likes

its okay guys! georgetown wanted a picture of us so if youre conventionally attractive youre in!

5 Likes

I wondered why they asked for that. Wouldn’t the only logical reason be that they discriminate based on appearance?

1 Like

What types of pictures do people normally send? I just sent my graduation photo.

Same I did my senior picture.

1 Like

Is it a disadvantage to not send one? I just didn’t do it because I didn’t want to risk an admissions officer thinking I was unattractive and that affecting my application.

3 Likes

Have you read that anywhere online? My son also thought he didn’t look “hot enough”

3 Likes

Is pretty privledge real? If so, im in luck!

I believe so, my other son is really hot and got in last year

3 Likes

This is such a funny conversation to be having on a college thread :sob:

Georgetown is just pretty interesting given that they are one of the few schools that explicitly ask for a picture.

For sure! I submitted my senior picture taken at the pier lol if I’m not pretty enough at least the background is

this was very much a joke and if i get rejected i will know its because of my picture

1 Like

ughh i didn’t know this was factored!!! i didn’t send one because i thought it was weird and it said “if you wish”. i could definitely use a pretty privilege advantage if it exists :sob:

No. We suspect it is bc portal has not been officially released just a guess.

1 Like

My daughter got a letter today, she is in! I texted her a photo of the envelope and she asked me to open it, you could tell she was shaking and when I told her she was in she started crying.

8 Likes

Are all letters received today acceptances? I haven’t seen anything about people getting rejection letters yet.

do u live near DC area?

1 Like

Yes.