Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

Does getting a letter mean you got in and no letter means you didn’t? Or is there a letter either way? And will all the letters come today?

Yeah, is anyone able to give a definitive answer to this?

1 Like

I think it really depends on your location. Obviously, if you live closer to campus, mail will be delivered earlier. If you live across the country, it will take longer. Not even sure if international students receive mail.

1 Like

Not definite but mail is not always delivered at the same time, could take 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, etc. the mail gets delivered at different times in the day, etc. I would say if you got mail, you got in and if you didn’t you have the mail coming later or you got WL/rejected

1 Like

In DC about a mile from Georgetown.

1 Like

Do you mind walking to Georgetown and asking about my application?

3 Likes

Isn’t it also possible I’m rejected but I’m still getting it early because I live only about 6 miles away?

Did she get the HoyaAlerts?

Did we figure out if the .60 or whatever means anything, bc now I see a .60 letter in the informed delivery thing, imma take it as a good sign but idk

1 Like

I did a photo of me dancing on stage! I figured it showed my personality some and would be more memorable than a generic photo.

Are we even sure they’re sending out waitlist/rejection letters? It seems like people have only gotten acceptances in the mail so far.

Are the letters on informed delivery if you’re in the DC/tri-state area?

4 hours patience. Itll all be over

1 Like

Yeah nj

Are we certain that decisions come out tonight?

i can’t seem to post the image, but yes

I think you are accepted. All letters in DMV today appear to be acceptances. Postage is $.60.

1 Like

any certain time, or should I just assume around 6-7 ET?

1 Like

what is DMV

I think DC, Maryland and virgins, idk though

2 Likes