Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

so im for sure not getting one today in the mail right

Indeed. Virgins.

You might, Iā€™m from nj and it says oneā€™s coming. I wouldnā€™t worry if you donā€™t see anything though.

1 Like

okk

Did you get the Hoya alert text before?

No.

1 Like

iā€™m in norfolk and have been getting hoya alerts but no informed delivery notif iā€™m so worried

Nope.

As a parent of a student who was accepted last year, the letter came quite a few days after the portal results (FL).

Best of luck to each of you on this thread. Please know that acceptance/rejection does not define you and a year from now, this will all be a distant memory. I am a firm believer that everything works out as it should.

Just putting your hat in the ring (and the effort that took) applying to Georgetown is an accomplishment!

6 Likes

It is a regular sized envelope and yes it contains an offer of admission. Arrived in mail today. NJ.

2 Likes

what state?

1 Like

So does it track that those getting hoya alerts are getting acceptances?

Not all acceptances have gotten Hoya alerts, pretty sure thereā€™s little to no correlation

my daughter and I did not.

has anyone from new york gotten a letter?

Where did you see

• an acceptance with no Hoyalert
  • a rejection with a Hoyalert

There may or may not be a relationship but I donā€™t believe Georgetown would have ever said to anyone publicly that they made a mistake and that admitted students (or some admitted students) were accidentally added to their system when they did that refresh.

1 Like

Delete

Also - I donā€™t think anyone not receiving a letter today should worry. Thatā€™s all on USPS. From the past, I heard they send letters to everyone

1 Like

pls reply asap or if you have opinions on if new york would be tomorrow even tho new jersey has clearly been coming today. this school is my everything

I think they will post online tonight - so donā€™t worry about the letter.