Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

NYC and did not recieve the letter, and no informed delivery service is available by our USPS. :frowning:

for those who have been accepted, what time did your slate update lol? trying to see if there are any potential correlations to gauge my expectations

My understanding is that decisions will be posted to the portal tonight (from a prior post), so maybe don’t worry about the letter. I’ve read that letters go out to everyone.

3 Likes

Does anyone have access to the admitted student portal who has received a letter?

But what is the timing of the letters? Are the acceptances and rejections mixed together or do they come out in waves. I’ve only seen people on here accepted when they get letters so far today.

1 Like

It’s too small a sample size to be meaningful, especially because people who receive disappointing news are unlikely to post.

3 Likes

The hoya alert thing was way too early for them to load in admitted students otherwise decisions would have been out earlier. This year is late for georgetown. Also the hoya alert thing was cleared up earlier so this doesn’t really make sense

1 Like

For those already accepted (or maybe anyone who has the letter in informed delivery?), do you have Georgetown listed as a requesting institution on IDOC?

I have a letter in informed delivery for today (hasn’t come yet). I got the IDOC request about a week ago but they said it was sent mistakenly after I called and that they actually had all the information they needed.

I am in DC, like a mile from Georgetown. I would not read too much into it. They did say they received over 25K applications this year.

1 Like

Between the portal/USPS astrology and tension with GT decisions being released tonight, I’m worried about all of you applicants. There are very few spots available in the Class of 2027. Please take a moment before decisions come out tonight to think about the school you will attend if you don’t get in or can’t afford to go Georgetown. Get excited about the other school and what it has to offer you so you are in the right head space if things don’t go your way. Good luck to all. Your college does not define you and your future success.

13 Likes

Accepted via snail mail letter with .60 postage. Also received HOYAlert texts.

Did not participate in any slate or portal astrology so no reports to share.

4 Likes

My daughter received an acceptance letter in the mail today. She did not receive any of the text alerts, and our USPS informed delivery showed nothing. We are in southeast PA. Good Luck to everyone tonight!!!

5 Likes

Has anyone received a rejection letter in the mail?

At last, official notification that decision will be released at 6pmEST today.

3 Likes

Just got the letter. Accepted :tada:. mcdounagh btw

1 Like

Where did you see 6pmEST?

1 Like

stats?

1 Like

Email status update 6:00pm

2 Likes

This is what I’m wondering.